Thread: Reality Check
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2011, 06:01 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Kittyboo

Seek, Oh ...my ...goodness.... I could have written your post myself, changing the word "her" to "him".

I wish I could explain it! My karma has no problem catching up with me, and rather quickly, and I always know. Though it does keep me in check

My XA used me, lied to me, manipulated, disrespected, abandoned, and seemed to treat everyone in his life nicer than he treated me.... I mean he REALLY hurt me. So where is he now...?
Oh, why he's off studying abroad for his MASTERS degree, touring Europe and last I knew he was meeting a befriending absolutely stunning European girls, he looked great and he is LIVING IT UP. I was in tears feeling such hurt, and yep, that's what he's been up to. I mean really?? He gets to treat people however and still come out smelling like roses to everyone else and this great guy?.....pfft! He's 35 and his mom even took him on a nice clothing shopping spree before he headed off, so he looks super GQ and is breaking out that charm.

Yes, it has moments of really getting to me when I think about it.

But I try to keep everything REAL. Yes, he is having a great time no doubt, it's new exciting, and he can be whoever he wants there, but his demons will catch up with hiim. Lying and manipulating is just who he is. Getting wasted to deal with life, is just what he does. How long does that party last?
How many times did I listen to him talk about himself for hours on the phone until he was wasted on wine, or sitting in his apt smoking pot daily, or yacking in the background because he was stupid and did coke one night, or getting texts about how great he felt to be on shrooms...... omg really? And I think he's in Europe clean as a whistle treating girls respectfully (and being sincere about it) focused on his studies? He has done NOTHING to address his issues.... all I heard were excuses.

So what's the REALITY of your A and her "good luck".....? How long do you think it will last?