Thread: honesty :)
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2011, 12:54 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
IndaMiricale
Powerless over Alcohol

honesty :)

Hey all

I thought i would share a cool thing that happened to me recently. Over the last few weeks i have been trying for a job outside the 23 year career of restuarants and all that goes with.

So i had the first interview and it went well till the question of backround checks and no felonies here but dui's. and before i could think i said no i had none . dough

well second interview goes even better and i pretty sure i got it sweet.

till no phone call for over a week, and then i thought well thats that .

then blam whoaw , i get the call awesome deal.

till that creeping thing comes back , oh no i thinking now i did maybe ill be lucky and nobody will ever know , (insanity thinking lol)

so couple days into it i cant take it anymore the stress and anxious feeling for a week now .

I finally just say to myself , self it s time to just do what you have been taught "rigorous honestly to yourself and others " so i went in to my boss and laid it out on the table and before he could answer i felt so relieved.

so doing the right thing and letting her know about these things in my past and how i have grown to change and live better, she thank me for coming in and telling her myself and ect . hug and still with the company today

"let go and let god" "gods will" "god will do for me what a cant do for myself"
all these things this man would of never said before the beautiful life of soberity.

thank you everyone here at sr , specially the ones that we chat every night , you know who you are . love you all

lets keep this awesome ride rollin