View Single Post
Old 09-27-2011, 09:31 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
firstbuckles

Day 10 Struggles

I'm not gonna lie...my sobriety was in jeopardy because I am tempted to drink. I almost gave in. I couldn't believe it...maybe I didn't want to have to go through this but it's happened to me...these cravings for a drink...just one. I told myself I could control this time...what a lie. I am powerless.

I haven't had much energy yet. I am tired all the time. I have been eating healthy and getting plenty of rest. Please God help me to overcome my struggles.

I have been snippy towards my husband. He gets on my nerves. I feel horrible to treat him this way. We both are fortunate to work out of our home but that has it's drawbacks so we are now looking at renting office space. I guess I am snippy at him because of how often he tries to interrupt me during work for foolish things. I guess I can't wait until we do get office space and I have to do my best to tolerate him. I am sorry I have these feelings toward him.

It just seems like since I quit drinking we don't have much in common. Frustrating!