Old 09-22-2011, 10:10 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  
hawaiilover

I NEED ADVICE !! I have been taking oxycodone 30mgs since like Janurary consistentlyand only taking 2 or 3 the most a day i would crush them up and do them that way I have never actually taking it by mouth... I recently exactly 8 days ago stopped taking them by myself with no help..I have access to suboxones so I was taking them since i have been off starting with two halfs (TABLETS) a day until yesterday I only took 1/4 of one. I know a girl close to me who was taking oxys for 3 years and recently went to rehab i seen her yesterday and we talked and i asked her how they detoxed her. She told me they gave her 3 subs for the first 3 days, 2 , 2 than 1 than by the 7th day she was done and not taking anything at all and hasnt since. she is now 40 days clean and is doing great. Now today i have not taking anything at all and im trying to get through the day without anything. Considering she was on them for 3 years and taking alot more than me im thinking if they stopped her with suboxone at 7 days shouldnt i do the same thing? I just need some advice and some thoughts right now because no one knows that im going through this right now besides my bf i could never tell my parents. My back feels very sore and im loosing hope.. i really want to try to do this on my own because i dont have the money to go get help with it right now ... the reason i dnt want to go to the doctor is because im afraid they will put me on suboxone and i will than be addicted to that..my whole point is that i dont want to be stuck on anything else considering i have heard subs are VERY hard to kick..what do you think?