View Single Post
Old 09-21-2011, 07:44 AM
  # 365 (permalink)  
lookinforward
Editor

Thank you! Thank you!(the crowd quiets) None of this would be possible..... if not for all of YOU!(Roar)(the crowd goes wild) You are the voice and I am only the vessel to tell our gov't what you want. I am not here to make more money through backdoor politics. I simply want to represent the people as I would want to be represented. Career politics has got to stop!(Roar) I am the line in the Sand! Thank you and good night.(Endless Roar)
In a perfect world.

Lofty--I am with you on giving it up to the big man upstairs. It has worked out pretty well for me.

Dee-- Thanks..the wheels slowed down a couple of hours later. Man I love your new avatar. The beginning and the end....all mashed into one.

Frances-- Thanks I was/am fired up over this. The sad part is as I stated last night... The open public forum is just to make the public feel like they had a say. The deals are done and they are covering there fannies with the due process on the back end. I am still going to the meeting...I feel like I have an obligation now. Drunk Dave is gone and sober Dave is fired up...Yeeeeeehaaaawwwww!

Sorry again about the political outburst. If I keep this up I am not going to be able to say that I am NOT a political person.

Have a most excellent day.Because

Peace Love and Happiness
DAve