View Single Post
Old 09-16-2011, 06:34 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Rift

Originally Posted by MycoolFitz View Post
I'm staying home tonight as I do most nights, living alone as I have for the past 2 years. Fixed dinner, watching some college football, going to download some music later, emailing a few people, checking in on SR and staying contentedly sober and not bored. But I'd rather be bored then still imagine drinking was entertaing and productive. Guess I'm just lucky, huh? Best with your Friday.

I stay home most nights too and it gets old, real old. I have got to find another way. I do the same Cool Fitz. I make dinner, watch TV/movies/football, internet, email, SR, and pace around the house, clean up a bit...but it gets so old after a while.

But I def hear you on rather being bored than drunk and less productive or all hung the F over the whole next day. I am trying my best Fitz, seriously.

I can remember when I would get obliterated on a Friday night and then wake up in the afternoon sometime and still not feel rested. During the fall, I couldn't ever enjoy a day of football on the TV b/c I would end up noding off and falling a sleep in my recliner or on the couch or my bed. What a horrible life....and I absolutely love some college football.