Old 09-15-2011, 07:21 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  
lilotto

Congratulations on your success so far keep up the good attitude about your journey towards recovery, it can make all the difference between success and failure. I recently did a twenty one day inpatient for an alcohol relapse. What surprised me was how many young people were there for addiction to H and Oxy and some were on the Suboxan to help with withdrawal. Many of them were between 18 and 30 and had already lost everything or close to it. What a shame. I forgot about the various drugs I had used as a teenager, I am 58yr now and a few years back I got caught up in the pure evil of the crack and meth. I thank God that I got out when I did before it got any worse than it was. It is disgusting to think of the things I did just so I could get high I ended up homeless and it has taken ten years to rebuild my life. As you have shared we will do anything to get are drugs. That is nothing short of living a life of pure evil. I won't try to BS you I did love getting high but the price was to evil. Good Luck