View Single Post
Old 09-14-2011, 07:00 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Cerberus
Eyes Open, No Fear

OT - The weird Thing about the internet

So I have been reading what you guys have been posting for the past couple of months and getting to know you all. But the weird Thing, of course, about the internet is its anonymity. So I don't know what any of you look like or sound like. But I find everyone here so interesting - you are all like wise, inspiring superheroes and so I have kind of put images of you all in my head. And before you ask, maybe I do watch a bit too much tv....

AVRT - you remind me of Patrick Jane from the mentalist. wise, mysterious, full of information and knowledge and yet I know you must have a wicked streak of humor in you. Or maybe Yoda.

Soberlicious - I see you as Nikita, or Faith from Buffy the Vampire Slayer or maybe Vanessa from Phineas and Ferb (yes, she is a cartoon but a smart, streetwise one!) and I hope I never make you angry!

wpainterw - I'm thinking Sam Elliot or maybe a John Wayne type

HuskyPup, for you I feel more of an old school poet-y type of vibe. Maybe Shelley or Lord Byron.

Elvis - i am thinking your avatar is actually you, so that gives me a face, but from your user name and your writing I know you are also super funny and smart and I get more of a musician feel from you. For some reason Leonard Cohen pops into my head.

Dee - if you pop in here, I see you as Master Splinter from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - taking care of us here in the big, radiated underground lair.

So how off am I? close? yes? apparently I have too much time on my hands this evening.

This was all just for fun and I hope I haven't offended anyone! This is a work in progress!