View Single Post
Old 09-14-2011, 11:49 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Allegory
Depressed

Unhappy I'm new to this..

I'm so tired of the way my mother acts when she drinks, It's so stressful and when she fights with me she doesn't see reason, she assumes things like i'm lying or something, shes verbally abusive, She used to just drink in evenings, but
today I was woken up at 8 in the morning by her drunk-ass screaming at me over some stupid little thing I forgot to do ONCE, And she tried to start a fight with me nearly every time she drinks and she tries to turn every small thing into drama.. even though her arguments are illogical, or wrong, she wont apologize for it or admit fault.. I already have depression, and with my mother like this, my depression only gets worse, I love my mom, and i hate to see her do this kind of thing to herself, she used to be such a happy person, now that she drinks shes become a total abusive jerk. I can't reason with someone who is like that, All I can do is just let her believe whatever crazy thing she decides to believe and then deal with it. I miss my mom, I miss the way things used to be. It hurts to have the person you love be so mean. I'm new to the whole alcoholism thing, and I don't know how to cope. =\

I just need some support.