View Single Post
Old 09-11-2011, 12:53 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
omaha

Down the wrong path again...

Hi everyone,
I'm new to this whole thing, but I want to give it a try and I'm really hoping it helps. I've been to rehab for coke five times and I would be good for a little while, but it never lasted long. I only managed to stop because I ended up finding out I had a heart condition. I was prescribed medicine that would help my heart slow down and then I ended up getting into a car accident and was switched to 30 mg percocets during my recovery. They were great because they slowed down my heart like the other medicine, but they also relaxed me and it was a completely different world than coke and I quickly developed a close relationship with them. I started realizing it was a problem when my rent money was gone and I was getting eviction notices because I'd spent all my money on them. For right now it would be really hard for me to get into a rehab program in my area so my only option seems to be do my best to stop without it, but I know I can't do it on my own so I'm hoping that this will help. I've never been apart of anything like this so if anyone can show me around and how all this works I'd be really grateful.