Old 09-09-2011, 06:55 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
cc88

okay.

i apologize in advance for those who are gonna disagree, and if it sounds harsh. But the "why cant you be like my friends' wives" is NOT the addiction talking. Its someone who wants the benefits of marriage without having to grow up. its on par with me telling my wife "why cant u let me play call of duty all night like ______'s wife" point is shes not my friends wife, shes mine. point a.

point b. and this is where people are gonna jump down my throat, is that the jury is still out on THC being a physically addictive drug. I dont think it is. I consider it less a drug than niccotine and caffeine. his binge drinking worries me wayyy more. sry. His behavior isnt an addict who will do anything for the high its an immature person who wants to keep "having fun" and pretty much doesnt feel like breaking a habbit for u. if he doesnt feel like it now, and can still have you, he wont feel like it when you're committed to him for life. i promise.

Thats not the main point so im not trying to egg anyone on or debate. The point, which is aside from that, is that you're getting into something expecting someone to change. If you were a friend saying your husband smoked weed and you were fine with it and it wasnt upsetting your relationship and its occasional and responsible i would say go for it. But you are on different pages. period. you ARE NOT a marijuana fan. he IS. this is going to cause serious problems on simple relationship and compatabily levels. What happens when you have kids and ur 16 year old tries weed? Mom freaks out, but dad doesnt even care. To not be a hypocrite id have to say it might not ruin his life, but it MAY also. Doesnt sound like you wanna take that risk.

THINK CAREFULLY PLEASE!

With love, seriously, i care, im not trying to be mean. hugs.