View Single Post
Old 09-09-2011, 06:41 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
omegasupreme

My name is Omega and I am a recoverED alcoholic. A text book was given to me that gives precise, clear cut directions on how some men and women recoverED. It turned out that I suffered from what they suffered from...so I followed directions and was given what they were...a life of abundance in a recoverED state. Am I cured? No, no, daily reprieve contingent on fit spiritual condition <--this is my responsibility.

Experience showed me that folks in the rooms that are "always recovering" usually are not...they don't want to take responsibility for their life. It is divided about half and half, half of them have relapsed, the other half just seem to have no life in them. Who in the heck wants that?!? I needed something a little more for the horrific disease that I have...and that is exactly what I found...220v current turning my you know what inside out!!! Don't take my word for it though...check the text book, "recoverED" is used in it many, many times..."recovering" only once or twice as far as I can tell, and it seems to be talking to the family about alkies in the early, early days of recovery.

Peace