Thread: Garden Godzilla
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2011, 04:53 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
CagedBird

Last night was a doozie. I didn't actually see how much he had to drink. I only saw one bottle today, but I'm pretty sure there were at least 2 had. He was trying to be sly. Anyway, he passed out relatively early, and then around 10 rolled off the bed onto the floor. Never even woke up. About 11:30 I heard gurgling, so I checked on him.

He was on his back throwing up. I rolled him over and he continued on for about 20 minutes before managing to get up and fall into the bathroom.

I haven't seen him this way in a while. I was pretty sure that this was going to be the end, and I was going to wake up to his body this morning.

He was in the bathroom for at least an hour falling all over the place and huffing and puffing. It was awful. I laid in bed listening and crying.

When he finally came out, he laughed and fell into bed and immediately tried to put his barf covered arms around me to cuddle! I jumped out of bed and said "Hell NO". Grabbed a pillow and some blankets and made a pallet in my sons room.

My wonderful dog was already in there standing guard. She's amazing.

So my son, the dog and I slept in the baby's room.

He lived through the night, and actually got up and went to work this morning.
When I come home after work today, I'm going to lay it out for him.

He's done, or I'm gone.

I CAN NOT do this anymore.