Thread: Just dont know
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2004, 09:48 AM
  # 37 (permalink)  
Gracey

I dont think I was feeling sorry for myself..........I was exhausted and I didnt want one more person asking me for another thing the rest of the night.........I wanted to go to sleep..........

I do love to do things for my kids......I love practices and games......It gives me time to veg.......I love training my dog.......Ive always wanted kids.......I wanted to have four.....but I will just have my three......for lots of reasons.......most of them known here......I when I feel like I cant keep going I fing the energy for just that one last thing..........but as busy as I am and as tired as I get...........on top of all my responsibilities.........I have some ass*** telling me everything I am doing wrong......and daily pointing out all the little but bad things.........he points out to me lastnight I forgot to unplug the iron.....tells me I am as bad as the kids......I could have killed us all.........I said I am sorry it was a mistake..........he says to me I dont make those kind of mistakes that good ruin the house and the whole family........I said really hmmmmmmmmmmmmm........I can think of a few...........and I dont call you an irresponsible idiot.....that needs to be treated like a child........and I walked away.......It is just little hidden digs like that periodically through out my busy day......that sometimes it just throw me over the edge.....