Old 08-28-2011, 11:20 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
Newtosoberlivin
Beating this demon for GOOD

Originally Posted by sugarbear1 View Post
Not arguing, just know one SR member had bleeding on the brain recently. I found money to buy my alcohol, I can find money to pay for getting checked during withdrawal time AND trying to abide by SR Rules. I'm 105 days sober. Just staying sane for today!
Sorry to hear about the bleeding on the brain, that's horrible.

As far as going to see a dr. I KNOW how much I can't or can afford. As it is I am paying out of pocket for two counselling sessions per month and it ain't cheap wth no insurance. I also have over $13K in medical bills from a slip, fall and broken arm in two places, bet you didn't know that?? Yes I am actually becoming responsible have set up payment plans for each (and there are MANY bills).

And what "rules" do you feel I am breaking here? All I can come up with after re-reading my post is asking if two physical symptoms are "normal", yet I only ask if anyone else has had them, I do NOT ask for medical advice so please tell me what rules you feel I am not following. I would really love to know.

I'm not trying to argue either, FTR. I am just asking you to back up your words. What am I missing here?