Thread: anger stage
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2011, 06:13 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
MaryGoRound

Hey man, what happened to that space you had?

Remember how good you felt when you distanced yourself, even just for that short time?

Remember how you felt like there was some real, honest answers coming your way?

What do you think will happen if you REALLY had some space?

I think the drama excites you. As much as it makes you sick, it serves a purpose...And I think the purpose is because its a ride you don't want to get off just for the thrill.

You seem like a nice person, but I have to be really honest with you Steve...It really seems like this person doesn't care about you one iota.
Why are you doing this to yourself? You deserve more. So what are YOU doing?

Imagine people making phone calls about YOU....It'd be:

He had a moment of clarity..and then he threw it away, only to be sucked back in.

As an outsider I remember just leaving the boards as I needed the support less and less...when you first starting coming and I thought everyone was being hard on you. But now I see why. You have your blinders on sweetheart.
Only you can take them off.

I hope you're ready to let this go. This person may have been abused, be cracked out of their mind, have a hard time with relationships, but does any of it matter?

Why are emotionally cutting yourself over and over?

Can I ask you what happened in your life to think so little of yourself?

Thanks for sharing, as my input is, as always, words for myself. And I can see similarities in us(as everyone in recovery should look for) and it makes me want to continue my recovery even more.