View Single Post
Old 08-25-2011, 07:36 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
OhBoy

Sometimes you can't help but laugh

I find it helpful for me to laugh when they do their funny A stuff. They're so cute when they are trying to figure out how to untie their shoes! It's like seeing a 2 year old figuring it out for the first time! Trying to walk is like seeing a little kitten stumble around! It's all in the way you look at it I guess!

Sometimes you have to laugh through it, you have no choice. I remember when I had to pick my AW up from a friends house because she got into the Devils Springs (160 proof vodka, because 80 proof just takes too damn long!). I drove over with our 2 dogs in the car, it was a hot summer day so I left the car running with the AC on. By the time I carried AW over to the car to pour her in there, the dogs hit the door lock & locked all the doors, car still running, dogs staring at me wondering why we're all still outside. So put AW back on the ground & finally break into car. She didn't seem to think it was as funny as I did when I told her the next day, but I still think it's funny as hell!