Old 08-23-2011, 05:49 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Justfor1
1000 Post Club

I Overdosed On Alcohol/Heroin Very Confused

Well Sunday the wheels fell off the bus so to speak. I started drinking a large quantities of beer and got a hold of some heroin that I snorted and fell out on the street. The usual happened, ambulance, police called and wallet, keys, cellphone were all stolen. I had a large lump on my head and either fell or was hit. I was very confused & didn't know where I was or what day it was. The doctors/nurses were suprisingly very nice & even refused to let the police question as to where I bought the stuff. I'm a little disappointed that I didn't go home with my usual 5 day detox supply of meds but oh well. I still wasn't as bad as I was when I was drinking household related booze & staggering around the city delusional. I also had a $40 watch that was stolen by the muggers who prey on drunks. I'm in the process of seeking mental health for my mind is starting to go. I'm surprised they didn't sent me to a psych ward (as usual) but perhaps I'm improving. Heroin seems like a rather mild drug compared to alcohol but I can't to that either.