Thread: Losing my cool
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2011, 05:16 AM
  # 32 (permalink)  
wanttobehealthy

Originally Posted by catlovermi View Post
Well, maybe the law won't dictate that he can't approach YOU without a restraining order, but it certainly can support you if you are on other private property not owned by him, and the OWNERS of said property do not want him on their property. THEY have a right to refuse him on their property for tresspass...

CLMI
Oddly enough, nope- not in my f'ed up family/life ... I stayed at my mom's with the girls for a few nights last week and AH showed up several times telling me that he had every right to see his kids. The first time this happened I told him he needed to call me or text me and I'd bring the girls to him somewhere and he shouted "power and control and sat himself down in my mom's living room and the girls went nuts playing with him being happy that fun dad was there. I told him if he showed up again I'd call the police bc as you say, it's not his property. At this point, my mother (who kept me from calling the cops when he assaulted me last month in front of her) came in and told ME to stop and said that NO ONE would be calling the police. AH just smirked and that was the end of that.

I want this divorce fast tracked and want to be DONE, like yesterday.

And like Fandy said, perhaps I should leave some cases of beer like a Hansel and Gretl trail leading to the door of our house and that will just distract him. Or better yet, maybe he'll drive off a bridge and I won't have to deal with him in any way ever again.