Old 08-13-2011, 10:07 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
TakingCharge999
A jug fills drop by drop

duqld I get it... *sigh*...

I have experienced and heard so much lately...

Your experience reminded me of when I went with "Mr Family Guy" and "Mr Chivalry", the same guy who stared at the wall when I was talking and left the movie 3 times to talk with someone else. Well, at least he paid. 5$ worth my art movie ticket. Lol.

I get it and I agree many people need therapy, steps... not only me lol

Just today.. I was with a friend who is a doctor.. and we ran into her friends... a couple... they talked about the womanīs upcoming plastic surgery.

Later on my friend tells me the man told her "he would pay for her new boobs and liposuction or else that money would be spent in table dances" AND HE WAS SERIOUS..

The jerk... why she is still with him, I donīt know, but perhaps other people wondered the same when I was with XABF and a long string of losers.

I told my therapist similar things about how "picky" I was becoming about people in general and she told me it was a "pendulum" and I was a doormat, now I donīt want to be a doormat at ALL so may be a little bit inflexible, but later on I will be in the "middle" where things are not as big a deal as they look now... BUT my boundaries will still be healthy...

She said its normal to feel this way...

lol

I saw a pair of lesbians later at the market and was thinking perhaps thatīs the way to go. Just kidding! but it crossed my mind....

There has to be wonderful men that pay and know what chivalry is and respect women and respect kids and respect animals and respect nature and respect themselves ...!!! I just donīt know many (or single ones) at this time.