View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 09:15 AM
  # 34 (permalink)  
chronsweet

duq - glad I could help in some small way. I find strength in others stories and words of advise.

For so long in this relationship with my ABF, I have felt so very alone. And truly, I am alone in the relationship sense, because he has told me, "I LOVE BEER". LOL. And that, is the plain and simple truth.

I am going to follow my plan to leave him, but it is so hard when you put so much effort into something. This morning even, I found myself waivering back/forth, should I stay/leave. But I have to keep my head out of my a (so to speak) and just always remember (until I get out) why it is and the pain I have been through to get to this point.

I envy YOU that you are already OUT. LOL. I still have this hope that by my leaving that he will finally seek the recovery he needs for our son. I still hold out this hope that maybe he LOVES ME more than his mistresses (Sierra Nevada, Miller's Genuine Draft, Budweiser, etc) but I can't live in a delusion anymore. It is too hard.

Embrace life and your choices to make a better place for yourself!! Don't ever accept anything less than what you know you deserve in life.

I am so happy to have found a place of support and we should all be thankful for that. Imagine back in the 70's, 80's, even the 90's before the advent of the internet as we know it and all the support available to us how ALONE people in our situations must have felt. Can't even imagine, I think I'd have gone INSANE by now. LOL.

Peace and love be with us all.