Thread: Fed up
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2011, 05:08 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
lonelystar

just an update and was wondering I someone can offer any advice if i am doing what is right . Something shocking has happened , I have not let my son come home he has been holed up with his gf, which is another story altogether and not a good one, but he has been calling me, just to see what im doing , how everyone is and i mentioned today that i have a place to take him where they deal with mental/substance abuse problems and to my shock he did not deny or yell or tell me he did not have a problem with drugs which until he has denied vehemenantly, and so he is willing to go I dont know how things will go once we are there this is a first for him in dealing with this kind of setting and honestly i dont have my hopes up there is a long long road ahead , but am i right in offering him another chance , isnt that what im supposed to be doing , offering the help but not supporting what hes doing ????, i dont know anymore i thought id let him live on the streets a bit to see what life is like but he said he will go , this is all so confusing....thanks for reading and any help is welcomed