View Single Post
Old 08-09-2011, 08:20 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Suresh

Hi MB!

Glad to hear things are getting better and better. I have a plan for my insomnia. Rather than asking myself when will I be able to get better, i'm just gonna make the best out of my 'awake' time, because i know eventually the sleep will come. Its just a matter of when. Rather than worry bout it, might as well just embrace it and go with the flow. That way, at least my head doesnt worry that much. Working for me so far heh heh..

Not only that, if i go with this way, my mind keeps thinking less bout any kind of medication/herbal remedy that can help me sleep. If i keep thinking about the insomnia, all i think about is, when can i sleep normally back again? what can i take to sleep? should i go see the doctor and get a prescription? I have too much in my mind to be thinking about all that so im trying out this different approach and so far so good

Hope you find a resolution for your insomnia as well. BTW, i just realised, when we say insomnia, its kinda overrated. It isn't actual insomnia, just finding it hard to sleep, caused by long term excessive consumption of alcohol. Kinda makes me start thinking, doesnt it?