View Single Post
Old 08-08-2011, 07:18 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
cc88

just after my mom and I had a serious talk about my frustration with them even allowing him in their house, and around my niece, and talking about confronting my brother finally and making him face consequences, she seemed like she agreed with me and saw that what i was saying was true. the next day she sends me this email:

"Hi,

your brother just called sounding very chipper, said "Thank you and Dad for everything. I feel like this is the beginning of some good days ahead. I appreciate you letting me come there, I love spending time with the baby, and I am feeling good about the future."

Now she wonders if confronting him would be the right thing cause he looks like he wants to change.

Ive seen that as soon as my brother thinks we're "on to him" he starts coming around more and acting more family oriented as if he has something to prove.

its manipulation. every time. at least that's my experience when its my brother.

Im sorry to see you going through that much pain. Seems to me, unless he wrote this and then got himself right into treatment within the same day, like manipulation.