Thread: Fed up
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2011, 06:40 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
lonelystar

Fed up

My son today had a very appt that was a condition of him staying in my home he choose to just leave the house with his friend and spend the night away disregarding the appt, his family, everything, and getting help for himself..............I have never felt this upset at him as I do at this moment in life, he has used and abused us , lied , treated us like doormats and all the while we enabled him to do this to us , when he needed a ride I was there rushing down the highway , when he got arrested I was there to bail him out, we he went crazy because he was on xanax I was running around in the middle of the night searching for him, and so I helped him, we helped him we made things easy for him , why would he stop or change when he knows he can always come home, when mom will always be there . His response to why he left, "Im sorry mom , i tried to ask you nicely to change the appt but you wouldnt listen, and your right i probably should not have left, "....its not good enough ,not anymore , not this time.............why am i running after this adult of 20 years old dragging him back home each and every time, begging him most of the time ...........today I say NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!, i will not enable you, i will not be your dormat and so i told him to consider himself without a home, tonight I feel something different something ive never felt I feel Ive had enough............