View Single Post
Old 08-07-2011, 07:22 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
amandaw

Sugarbear - that's funny. That's exactly how my parents and my in-laws are....a bottle of alcohol wouldn't last 2 days here (depending on size, of course).

Laanisa: Good thinking with keeping it one day at a time, or rather one minute at a time. having those bottles of wine would definitely be tricky for me. I guess, though, knowing they don't belong to me would help me resist. Also, wanting my nan proud of me would too.

I have never watched Celebrity Rehab, but I've been a fan of Dr. Drew since his radio days. I remember listening to Love Line in bed after my lights were supposed to be out throughout junior high and high school.

Well, I made it through the night. I had a hard time sleeping. Usually I take something like benadryl or melatonin to help me sleep. My doctor prescribed me ambien, but I'm out of it and too scared to call her for a refill until my next scheduled appointment in a few weeks. Once I did fall asleep, the dreams were pretty nuts. No sweats or anything.

I have to go to the supermarket today to buy some food for dinner. Then I'm going to take my daughter to a park that has different sprinklers and water fountains for her to play in. It's so hot here, that I've just kept us cooped up in the house until evening. We need to get out. My husband will be home from work early tonight, making this evening much easier than yesterday. He doesn't drink really at all. Rather, he's a social/"normal" drinker. He can take it or leave it and he's very supportive of me quitting. Besides laundry, that's about all I have planned today.

I hope your day goes well and you had a good night!

Amanda