Thread: I am so low
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2011, 05:53 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
chicory

Sweeteewalls,

I am so sorry that you have had to be put through this treatment by him. it is sad to have to ask someone for help, knowing that they are not going to make it worth it. At least you got a ride, got a ride home, and maybe he helped with the baby? take it for the little bit of help it was. and I agree with the above post that you might think of reaching out to your family. At least they might be of some help, and will not throw hot coffee on you. if it is of any help, it will be something.
get well dear, and plan on having a good life after you recover. you dont have to live with anyone who is abusive. he sounds like he is a mess, and cares more about his selfish self than anyone else. many people like that in the world.

your family, no matter how angry at the situation, will most likely want to help, even if there are strained feelings, perhaps they would want to be there for you at this time.
rest and take care honey, i am so sorry that things are so tough right now. we are thinking of you, and wishing for good things to come from the bad.

hugs
annette