Thread: Scared
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2011, 04:57 PM
  # 46 (permalink)  
OnMyWay11

wanttobehealthy

If you need to get out, just do it. I can tell you that you KNOW when they are crazed. My late husband never drank a drop in his life but he developed a brain tumor. He was insane and NO ONE would listen to me. NO ONE. I told his doctors, my family, his friends, everyone how bad it was. One night he came after me with a gun then took off. My oldest daughter (18 at the time) walked right up in my face and said he is coming back and he is going to kill us. I loaded the kids in the car and drove two hours where he could not find us. The next day I came back and went straight to the police station. They had just found his body. He committed suicide.

I tell you this only to emphasize that you KNOW when he is crazy and you just need to get yourself and children some place safe. I cannot tell you how surreal this all was to me. He was sweet and gentle and after his death people (those I had told before) would say gee I didn't think he would do something like this.

Driving that night I kept thinking I was the crazy one and should turn around and go home. I feared scaring my kids. And I prayed and prayed and prayed. It is surreal but keep yourself safe. It is better to act and it all end up for naught than the alternative.