View Single Post
Old 08-02-2011, 06:57 AM
  # 40 (permalink)  
breakingglass

Originally Posted by Fandy View Post
we all have our saturation point. you can only take so much.

as stressful as everything is, you are thinking clearly and putting yourself at the front of the line....i'm guessing that your husband is not and in deep denial about his problems. whatever meds the doctor gave him for depression will not work well with a heavy dose of booze on top.
the thing is that when he did take those meds he wasn't drinking and he was fine with that....as soon as the pills ran out and he couldnt' get more of the same from his GP, he started drinking again.....he needs some serious councelling..... he doesn NOT need me as much as he thinks he does. i have made life easy for him..... i blame myself for that. but now its time for him to stand up and take control. its time for me to do the same for ME.

i'm so very thankful that people on here can relate to me. and i do apologize for lashing out at you earlier.... i guess i am a little bitter and angry. i didn't mean to sound so uptight about what you said....maybe that is because what you said held more truth than i wanted to hear...... but those kinds of truths do make me stronger....so thanks for that!