Thread: Scared
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2011, 05:03 AM
  # 32 (permalink)  
wanttobehealthy

I neglected to add that I left the house (I knew my mom was still there with the girls and I was afraid of what I would do to him and he was refusing to leave- this was at the beach). He followed me and I stopped at a pizza place on the boardwalk right near the rented house. I was bawling. He was yelling at me and I asked the owner to call the police (thinking if I was in public it was safer). AH stood next to me and got creepy calm and shook his head no and made crazy signals pointing to me and the owner said "no, sorry, can't do that".

So, in the course of one night my mother and a business owner seeing obvious abuse refused to help. And gee, I wonder why it is I've had a hard time believing he was acutally abusing me for years...

To whomever asked if I have freinds/family in the area-- I have family around here and I think that my brief descritopn of my mom explains pretty well what they are like. My friends don't really have a clue how bad things are and I don't think anyone would believe me even if I tried-- I'd sound like I was exagerrating. I am headed to the courthouse in a half hour and hoping that this goes well.