Thread: Scared
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2011, 07:12 AM
  # 19 (permalink)  
wanttobehealthy

I called the DV hotline in my state last night. There is NO emergency order of protection given on weekends and I knew this already. First thing tomorrow morning I am going to the court house. That's the fastest anything can happen unless I call the police (if he does something). My word vs his about what happened early last week isn't going to get him arrested right now. I have photos of the bruises (which are a lot smaller than the bruise he has from me biting him and he's pointed that out repeatedly).

We were in court in May. The result was that he will be found totally innocent if he doesn't get arrested in the next 6 months and he completes outpatient rehab. Despite drinking daily he did complete outpatient rehab and get the stamp of approval from the former A's who are a bunch of idiots running the program. AH showed up there drunk at least once and didn't get kicked out and got his "successfully completed the program" card at the end.

I guess I am just rambling... I should have called and dealt with it during the week and I didn't. I have an attorney and left him a message yesterday. I have not heard back.

AH claims he is hiking today. I am at the house with the girls. I am looking fwd to it being 8:30 am tomorrow since that's when the court house opens.