View Single Post
Old 08-21-2004, 09:24 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
marblack

Post Drowning slowly

Thanks Gabe for the advice. I know there is happiness out there beyond this. I don't know why I sit here with my concrete boots on slowly drowning in this abyss of chaos of life. Tonight I packed four boxes. My plann is tommorrow to go and purchase forty dollars worth of totes to start packing me and the kids up to go explore our new life. I am just waiting on my credit check for the apartment. Its going to hard for me to walk out the door, my gut says it is the right thing to do. I am listening to my inner voice and going with it. I know he will be shocked, and once again I will be the bad person. Oh well so be it. I feel everyday I am miserable with him...I am missing out on one day of happiness. I want to be truly happy before I check out of this world. We have been living together for almost 5 years. I haven't been good enough for him. I cut and colored my hair and he said I disrespected him for when I did that. He claims that is why our sex life stopped. He cann't stand looking at me. Geez....I cann't win with him. Mary