Old 07-30-2011, 10:13 AM
  # 121 (permalink)  
Fandy

well I took a shower and gave Sammy a bath in the kitchen sink,,so it's like i had 2 showers and some very clean washed kitchen counters....(a 2-fer). I washed him with that ultra expensive WEN shampoo...because "he" seemed jealous of the other 2 Poms that walk around here with ultra silky long hair....I have him cut short but it grows so fast he will have long hair next week. I washed him with a combo of tea tree and Almond Mint WEN....we'll see that his hair looks BETTER than the stuck-up silky Poms whose owner lets them pee-pee on everyone's flowers...(dumb biotch)...meow, meow. I walked him outside to air dry instantly as it's 90 degrees......he looks and smells quite good....kind of sweet and minty.

OK Ann I will try it the next time I make gravy, but if it does not come out good, I will hunt you down in Florida next winter.....I'm intrigued, who taught you this trick????

Off to my brother's house to bring him 2 boxes of K-cups for his party next week and stop at the farm market...it's all on the way....so I thought bring the coffee now. I don't trust him with the chocolates though, those are being locked up until his party.

my brother is the kind of person who makes himself go to bed early so he will stop eating....on the other hand, I would eat in bed.......he's too fussy.