Whiners Anonymous - Part 61 - The Whiniest Part Yet

Old 07-26-2011, 04:05 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Administrator

Cool Whiners Anonymous - Part 61 - The Whiniest Part Yet

continued from here:

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...s-part-20.html

D

Last edited by Ann; 07-26-2011 at 02:32 PM. Reason: Jazzin' up the title...you didn't see me here...shhh
Old 07-26-2011, 04:28 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

Fandy - feel better now?

I was not offered a piece of cake.

Aidadeb - Welcome to whiners! You can whine it out here and help relieve stress. I live in a resort area and feel so badly for our realtors - it's been a nightmare. Hope things begin to improve soon.

No whines quite yet, but I feel some brewing.....
Old 07-26-2011, 04:37 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

aunt dee
I'll be back to start the new thread later

well fands, not neat and tidy huh? rotfl

all jammed up this morning,

a customer came over and took up some time.

grateful for the customer though

"live in the WHINE"
Old 07-26-2011, 04:52 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Part 61 already! Whole lotta whinin' goin' on...
Old 07-26-2011, 05:19 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

RZ you are entertaining at 7AM????/ Lordy, you must be a whirl-wind in the AM! There were 5 purrrfectly good whines left on the old thread...but that's OK, there is an inch of raspberry lime seltzer left in the bottle from the party I had for Dee last evening too.

I think we can celebrate Dee's birthday all week long...I am having a strong cup of Kona for him this morning...with cool whip cement.

Hevyn, no one offered me any cake either...but that's OK, because I have lost another 1/2 lb. the past week!!! i have now lost 8.4 lbs this month...not earth-shattering, but a damn site better than GAINING 8.4 lbs...(every woman can agree with this)...and my waist has shrunk 3.5 inches....I can breathe when i bend over too.

I did not exercise enough last week in the heat...so this week I will step it up and consume more veggies and fruit...last week i used too much olive oil to cook and I consumed 4 ears of fresh corn (sans butter).

overall this means i am not whining....but I do feel a LOT better physically and emotionally for losing a bit....and if I lost another 8 lbs. next month I will be thrilled to no end. (thanks for letting me bore you all).

Newby, you have to find a good nail person, I have been going to the same salon (across the street) for 12 years....we are friends and she lives in the next neighborhood....this woman paid 50% cash for her townhouse, so maybe you should go to get certified and get a new lucrative career...you may be minority in your area? In NJ most nail salons are either kosher or Vietnamese....my place is hispanic and Taiwanese....but they are nice people who appreciate my business and i appreciate their good work. (they also are certified in waxing and eyelash extensions).

I hope you get going today and get motivated to get into the resume groove or find something to do outside the homestead....if i don't interact and do things, i get very depressed too fast....which leads me straight to thinking about drinking.
Old 07-26-2011, 05:22 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Trudging that road.

Moaning Whiners

I was wondering who was going to start this one lol

Up at 5am because I have a 7am counseling appt need I say more?

I am sure I will have lots to whine about after my morning commute and my so-called head shrinking

Whine away
Old 07-26-2011, 05:32 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Administrator

I get to celebrate my American bday today LOL
I better go and get some sleep tho

D
Old 07-26-2011, 07:17 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
part time member

enough said... (rather close I will say thou)

sorry not a whine..I've noticed that my nails are actually growing...only thing I've been doing different is eating yogurt..mmm
Old 07-26-2011, 07:21 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

My Resentment Monster found the door unlocked last night and decided to jump on my back.

Screwing my head on straight again that I have a choice about how I react to situations.

Very much a pick myself up, dust myself off morning.

At least I can cross off "Whine Whine Whine" on my to-do list.

I WHINE TO WIN.
Old 07-26-2011, 07:48 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

My house is a complete wreck and I have to clean it up today cause I just can't stand it anymore!!! I do not want to clean it up, but it's bothering me to live in this mess...
Old 07-26-2011, 07:54 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  

I have been growing some really pretty flowers, including the exotic looking Cannas...I have a new one on the new side garden..it JUST bloomed last night a gorgeous huge bright pinky red flower...I admired it again this AM as I tended to the trash...I went back out an hour later..the flower was GONE!!!! and the deer was standing there looking at me like I disturbed her knoshing!!!

I should have paid more attention to Pookie who was intently patrolling the living room windows today...he is a good watch-cat.

I am soo flipping annoyed that the deer keep eating my new garden! my mother must be busy "crossing over" because the first month everything was ok and no one ate my flowers.
Old 07-26-2011, 02:36 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Fandy, I bought a 10 lb. weight to work on my arms...batwings do not become me. If you think 10 pounds isn't much, try lifting one of those babies.

I am down 8 pounds, it only took me 4 months to do it I need another 8 before I go back to Florida...about 4 months from now, so if I stay on track, I just might make it.

Part 61, the whiniest part yet
Old 07-26-2011, 02:44 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Shape-Shifting Super-Hero

Happy Birthday Dee!

Is this where you can just whine away?

If so, I've found heavan.

So, my whine is this: Palmetto Bugs. We got rid of a 'normal' roach problem, but these things are HUGE, and sometimes must come in from outside, and are SO scary, like a giant, prehistoric roach, that can sorta fly. And it takes a lot to squash one. I really wish I lived in a place where I did not have them, they freak me out, and give me bad dreams. Not much seems to kill them, extermination wise. Maybe DDT? =p
Old 07-26-2011, 02:56 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Welcome to Whiners HuskyPup.

Whack 'em with your shoe. We had one in our hotel room in the Bahamas, many years ago, and I locked myself in the bathroom while Bubba tried to kill it. I also demanded to see the corps because Bubba has been known to lose sight of a bug and then lie. It took a very hard whacking with a very hard shoe to kill the begger.
Old 07-26-2011, 03:50 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

Husky - It's been ages since I lived near Parris Island, SC. I was a new bride when I saw my first Palmetto Bug (being from the North). I went into shock & yelled for my neighbor. She drowned it in the sink for me (no one wanted to squish it) & removed the body..... I'll never forget that. A classic whine from the past. Thanks for the memory - I guess.
Old 07-26-2011, 03:55 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
Shape-Shifting Super-Hero

Yeah, I see about 1 every night, or so, in the summer. I tried baits and stuff, but these things are pure evil!

And yeah, you really have to wack them hard, until they crunch.

Better than huge, biting centipedes, I guess
Old 07-26-2011, 03:59 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

Ewwwww.

Underoath - where are you? He's probably seen his share of Palmetto Bugs.
Old 07-26-2011, 05:19 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  

Weta! Google for more info if you are brave as don't want anyone to click on a link and have nightmares because of me. They are sort of like cockroaches on steroids. There was a 5 inch one on my towel which I found after I put towel over head to dry hair. [insert girly scream] I guess it was just preparation for when I moved to dodgyville and had to deal with 5 inch slugs in the house (another lovely piece of nature in NZ!!!)
Old 07-26-2011, 06:13 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  

RZ you are entertaining at 7AM????/ Lordy, you must be a whirl-wind in the AM!

i try fands, i try

rule 62 as you well know!

newb, you snag the next part,

and we cant blame snitch least on this one! lol

least, has the pooch's meds arrived yet?

another Happy Birthday aunt dee

great slogan fran

wow, look at all the Women of Whiners working on their body's

we ought'a make a W.A. Calandar

whine away HP

lol, i was wondering when HP would eventualy show!

HP, is it squash, or squoosh?
Old 07-26-2011, 06:46 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Ck is really becoming a pain in my ass... as well as my heart...

I'm so glad my dogs love me no matter what, and they never tell me my faults either. They ask for little and are grateful for everything. How unlike their human counterparts - the Ks....