View Single Post
Old 07-29-2011, 05:31 AM
  # 324 (permalink)  
Tippingpoint

Originally Posted by daniel108 View Post
Initial of all I would like to say I just enjoy this wonderful forum and to thank you all for the fantastic information you share here
I was wondering in the event you guy know the game Plants vs Zombies?? It is like angry birds but a great deal greater and much more enjoyable to play! The dilemma is it is actually a extremely pretty difficult game to play!! Does anybody know any cheats for this game?? Lastly I found this youtube com/watch?v=q7nRO21hEC4]Plants vs Zombies Cheats site and it looks terrific All the cheats function like magic Try it out your self!
Guys, don't get sucked into going to the web address listed here. I have no idea what awaits there but this has all the telltale signs of being a scam.

PaddyB - Good on ya! Glad that you've been able to slog it through the night. Get to that meeting and get some support. It will get better - all you have to do is NOT take that drink.

SoberJennie - your new avatar looks great! You look positively radiant and happy. Glad to see it.

I've got the day off work today - sorta. Going to try and get in a 10k run this morning and then take the kids to the dentist. After that, I'll likely head back into work for a bit of the afternoon - month end crush! I work tomorrow too. Boo. But, I get Monday off so that should be fun.

Sunday is my first real knee knocker of a long run - 19.2 km. Then I think it's a long string of running at least a half marathon every Sunday. Yikes...this is when the training gets tough. I'm going to have to be really disciplined to get through this. I don't think I could do this if I was drinking. I definitely couldn't do this if I was drinking!

Later sk8trs!