View Single Post
Old 07-27-2011, 06:46 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
FT

WOW!

I can't believe what happens when I am gone all day!

Hey NVR! I thought only OLD people talked about enjoying going poo! Ha! Well, I guess I should speak for myself....

Well, hey. Other than having sex or jogging, I think crying takes top marks for exhausting you to the place where there isn't much left to do with yourself but go to sleep. Seriously. As much as I hate to start crying, especially if anybody can see my face all screwed up that way, when I am done I am dead tired.

Unfortunately for men, they don't do the crying thing as well as women do. If you think about it, crying is a pretty good stress reliever. Babies and young children do it often, because they have no controls on "holding it together" as we learn to do as we mature.

So, unless you find yourself crying all day, and having no other emotional state except crying, I say let it all out. There was a terrible time in my life where it was thought that someone very very close to me was going to die of a chronic illness, and I was the one who had to be the "rock" that everyone relied upon to take care of this person. This went on for a few years before the situation ended (the person actually recovered), and my only respite from the stress was to go into the bathroom and take a hot bath or very hot shower. I would stand under the steaming water and HOWL, cry until I couldn't cry a moment longer. I hadn't "met" oxycodone at that time of my life, but that situation I just described almost led to my psychological demise.

Another story, another time.

FT