View Single Post
Old 07-27-2011, 03:38 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
NVRAGAIN3PCT

Mr. Bliss - spoken like a true parent of small children! Woot! I wish you the same as well! lol! no offense taken

Speaking of poo - how great is it off opiates/oxy's and being able to poo again?

SERIOUSLY!?

ok, i've stopped crying for a few minutes.

I'd say I'm doing ok.

I'm holding strong and dear Carl it is taking every single ounce of damn energy I have to do it.

Thank you for the vote of confidence. I am determined to NEVER AGAIN go through withdrawals. I know I don't have it in me. I just don't. Never again. Hence my name Only 3% who kick cold turkey actually stay off opiates for longer than a year without relapse. I am determined to be that 3%. I can't quit now.

i am so tired.

I keep watching Intervention on demand and keep crying. It's so good for me to see. Of course all this crying and I've got a massive headache but by golly I'm here and in my pj's already so that is the end of the day for me. And I shan't be making any texts or calls for any oxy's because I ALREADY CLEARED OUT MY PHONE WHILE ON VACATION! Woot!

go me go me go me...

thank you all so much for hanging out with me this lonely Wednesday. You have no idea how proud I am that I didn't get any wine. Even expensive wine is wine. Right?

Thank Carl.

Thank the Universe.

I'll worry about the weekend when it comes. I already called for NA meetings this weekend. How's that for an atheist? Even I know I need more help than what I have.

peace and blessings to you all