View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011, 05:58 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  
kittykitty

Originally Posted by LexieCat View Post
I am assuming that jtd is acting out of legitimate concern for her son's visiting his dad with pot plants growing in the yard.
Is it better for him to visit his dad in prison? Not that he will serve time for growing a couple of plants, but then again, who knows, I don't know the extent of the law. Just making a point.

It sounds like she is trying to manipulate her ex's choices by involving the police. It doesn't sound like she did it for the well being of her son, it sounds like she did it to get her ex in trouble. I'm guessing that the "the meter reader saw them" story isn't going to go over too well, especially if she has mentioned before that she doesn't want him growing pot at his house. Then again, it's his house, he can do what he wants. Just the way that I see it.

Either way, what a crappy situation.

I guess another route would have been to tell her ex, as long as you insist on growing pot on your property, son will not be allowed on the premise. That way he can decide what his priorities are. Maybe she already said that, and he decided to continue to grow, and the lawyers told her there was no other option than to have the police involved to document his unlawfulness in order to assist in a custody hearing. Again, I don't know.

Transform, the man who came to our house was a detective, coming to question us about someone's hubcaps and spare tire being stolen from a horse trailer.