SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information - View Single Post - I did it! I reported him to the police!
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2011, 08:20 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Belgian Sheepdog Adictee
laurie6781's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: In Today
Posts: 6,101
You did good!!!!!!

It is called C Y A (cover your azz) roflmao

I hope you also called the Insurance Company to get one of their adjusters out there to get figure out a cost of getting it removed and repairs to the roof. lol

Other than that, you will have the 'police report', and that will go a long way with a family court judge on 'parenting issues'.

Enjoy your weekend, and if your 14 year old isn't to prone to a hug now and then give him one for me, lol

Love and hugs,
laurie6781 is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to laurie6781 For This Useful Post:
jackthedog (07-22-2011)