Old 07-20-2011, 01:04 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
jackthedog

the story continues

I am meeting with a lawyer tomorrow. When the lawyer called me he said it is a felony. I am worried about my son and today when I went to see my counselor she said this could impact how much time my AH gets to see my son. I prayed on Sunday to God to help me decide if I should meet with AH this week to see where we would be going from here (this was before I saw the plants) so I guess this new development has helped me realize the answer, now I don't want to see AH or reconcile. He has put my son in a dangerous situation. I would love to send pics to his family, or go over to his house and start in on him, but I know this will only make things worse, so I am going to give it to God to take care of. I pray he does get caught, not when my son is around and that it helps AH see what he is doing to himself and his family, but with an addiction, even a felony may not help him realize this. It is so sad, but I do feel lighter, free, happy that I have made a decision to cease the marriage and all ties from him, aside from our son of course who I would do almost anything for. Any suggestions anyone??