Old 07-14-2011, 05:23 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Ladybug0130

Why do so many women find my STBXAH appealing?1?!

I guess this shouldn't even bother me anymore, but since my STBXAH is the father of my children, it does.

It seems that although he is penniless and jobless and completely irrational, my STBXAH is still handsome and charming enough that he somehow has a way with the ladies. A few months ago I went no contact with him and was hoping that would help him hit rock bottom. I have heard through the grapevine though that there seems to be a long line of desperate, needy women there to enable him like crazy! He had a friend from high school who drove him around for months and even picked him up from a rehab three states away when he called her and asked for a ride home. He also met another woman at a detox center and got kicked out of the detox center for having sex with her there (I guess the supervision there was pretty poor)! It's just amazing to me that even in his state he seems to be quite the ladies' man.

I am, in a way, glad he is keeping busy to some extent and not leaving me 20 voicemails a day like he used to (we are down to two or three crying and disjointed voicemails a day), but frustrated because it seems like he will never hit bottom. I want him to hit a bottom so badly that is not death. I grew up without a father and I am sad that it seems like my kids are going to suffer the same fate. I never imagined that for them. He was a great dad a few years ago. That is the one part I am having a hard time dealing with.

So, trying to detach but still involved somehow...