View Single Post
Old 07-08-2011, 06:28 AM
  # 76 (permalink)  
Squishyboots

Good morning everyone - well I'm here and it was an amazing night here in CO. We had the biggest rain storm I think I have seen since I was a kid. It rained so hard that just running from the doc office to the parking lot it looked like I took a bath by the time I got in my car. The streets flooded and I just made it home! Unbelieveable but oh so cool. It was great because I went straight home without stopping at any liquor store.

Buelah you are correct - I made it to Friday, but I am still nervous about the weekend. I know I can do this. I had a tough morning already fighting with the hubby first off. "I thought you were supposed to pick the dry cleaning!" he says to me, well the guy didn't drop it off yesterday, "just great" he says. Why don't people just ask nicely? ugh That was just the beginning, it went down from there. BUT, I still will not drink tonight. Even though he has drank every night this week, good news is that he has only had a couple drinks every night - not the 5-6 we were doing every night. So maybe I'm on to something.

I get off work early today so I was hoping to run after work, but they say more thunderboomers today. That's ok - I can bring the kiddos maybe somewhere and do something.

I had a restless night of sleep again, but getting better. I still feel foggy and a bit drained. Not fabulous that I freaking gained 5 lbs this week, but oh well. I will just have to work harder on adjusting my food again. I kinda went overboard!

I'll be here all day! Let me know how you all are doing!