View Single Post
Old 07-02-2011, 07:24 AM
  # 75 (permalink)  
indakut

Talking

Great job Aprilers Keep up the good work!!!

I celebrated 90 days (from cigarettes, moscato and vodka)on Wednesday Yesterday was 1 year of not drinking beer I am so proud and so amazed! I drank a 6-12 pack of beer everyday for a decade because I LOVED the taste. I didn't know then but I was allergic to beer. My face and arms had a horrible mutant form of ezcema that was caused by the beer...I feel so blessed to be living in pretty good health and sober :day6 Thank you Lord. After 3 months sober last year, I believed that wine and alcohol would not affect me the way the beer had...I truly believed the wine will just mellow me out and I can take it or leave it. After all, I am not a wine or alcohol drinker(I think it tastes gross). Well 6 months later, drinking wine and alcohol (even though I didn't like the taste) was ruining my life. I had to have 2 HUGE bottles of Sutter Home Moscato every other day...My life sucked!

Not doing too much for the weekend. Meeting with former coworkers on Sunday. Monday, a friend from elementary school wants to come over and cook out. I hope everyone has a great holiday weekend.