Old 06-20-2011, 03:53 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
2long2gone

Question Suboxone any clinics,drs who offer discount rates 4 low income,no ins in memphis?

I currently go to a dr and im on subutex,doing great.was previously on suboxone for couple years but quit bc i cud no longer affford it.so for last 3 years,been back on opiates for chronic pain. Got sick and tired again so found dr who wud prescribe subutex since so much cheaper now with generic.im doin great.my initial office visit was 250 and 100 per month after. I hav a friend,also in her 40s whos sick and tired and is desperate 2 get on suboxone/subutex as she says she wants 2 hav what she sees n me..peace of mind..i have insurance and filed mine for reimbursement so initial fee wasnt problem.she has no insurance,no public insurance like medicaid,and doesnt have 250 cash to pay for 1st visit but can afford the 100 a month afterwards.can anyone advise on how to find dr who gives discounts, or is there any organizations who may wud pay the 250 that help ppl like her,her son is in and out of jt judes so she has a tough time already. .ive even saw mention of discount coupons 2 use at dr?i promised her id do my best to find way 2 get funds so she,too,can have peace of mind..thank u so much 4 any advice or suggestions u may offer..