Old 08-28-2002, 08:14 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
helluvagalnva
Paused

I want the pain and loneliness to go away

It feels like I'm going to be stuck in this same spot forever. I can never really relax. My mind goes at warp speed 24 - 7 in a thousand different directions. I feel so lost and overwhelmed.
Why are all these feelings resurfacing again? I thought I had gotten past all of this.

I haven't gone to a meeting in a long time. I know I need to go but I just don't ever have time. I can't go tonight because I have my son's open house at his school. He starts pre-school next week. I'm so excited.

Sometimes being a single parent and I mean I do it all without any help from their Father - I get overwhelmed and feel like I wasn't cut out to be a mom. I feel guilty that I don't spend more time with them and don't really have time to sit down on the floor and play. I guess I could but I can't ever stop thinking about stuff long enough to enjoy playing with them. I know it's awful to say but sometimes I can't be bothered because I'm too wrapped up in obsessing over things. I feel horrible for feeling like that.
I don't want to be a single parent.

Thanks for listening.

Love,
Galnva