View Single Post
Old 06-15-2011, 11:12 PM
  # 318 (permalink)  
Impurrfect

(((Lisa))) - I truly believe that the boundaries I set with Brit is a big part of why we are getting along so well, as well as the fact that i didn't go on and on (or at least not with her, but most of you head all about.

FWIW, any typos? I got to lseep as the sun was cominh up and I am totally exhuasted. Took me 30 minutes to type a short e-mail to Tess.

We had a nice little thunderstorm, lost power at the house for over an hour, but not at wok. It has brought the temps down into the 60's and that is VERY nice.

Was e-mailing, back and forth, to my cousin who's son s now engaged. I mentioned paying them back and she told me they don't WANT he $500 back, were just happy they could help. I feel soooo grateful and loved.

Work was frustrating...busy and not enough people there who knew what they were doing. Corporate is making an appearance next Wed., and if it is anything like tonight was, mrs. P is not going to get a good review. I guess Dotty got my buddy, Mehsia fired, which saddens me, but am glad I don't let her get to me.

I made it very clear that I was closing out my drawer and no longer taking hours after 11,, and J backed me up.

There is someting in my rrom that keeps saying Lost sattelite reception and have NO idea what it's talking about? Just found out my GPS was on in my purse, so maybe that's it?

Mouth and face are feeling much better, though the area of my gum is still sore, so anbesol is my friend. Stepmom recommended I just take the dentures out for a while, but told her with a dry socket, I couldn't see that as a good ideal

Mots and Patches are outside somewhere, apparently somewhere dry, as it's still raining. Stepmom made sure Elvis stayed inside. Brit is 'playing cards with some friends, and i'm working on letting that go.

Will check on Patches and Mots before I go to sleep. Had planned on doing a few stores tomorrow, but will see how I feel. It's like my body is only letting me do the bare minimum, and I'm trying hard to listen to it. It's like I've had this problem with "self care" and HP is forcing me to do something about it. I know, from previous experience, if I continue to push myself, I will get pretty darned sick and won't have a choice.

(((Rita))) I too, miss those who are MIA, but I know ((Live)) was doing better, and has a bit hooked on the FB games nd stuff.

Okay, time to check on other threads then get my a$$ sto slee[1

love, hugs, and prayers,

Amy