Old 06-14-2011, 02:37 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
nothing2011

Hello Bp,
I agree with everyone else only YOU know when you are done. However, the protection of that sweet baby girl is number one right now and Daady has to get Daddy together to take care of her. It is a Blessing you have found the truth out because adicts will lie OVER & OVER again and sweet talk their way back. Stay focused on you and what you deserve and protecting the innocent child. We are adults and can make decisions BUT SHE CAN'T. It's up to you in your decision whole heartdly. I will be praying for you and hope all is well and very sorry you have to go through this. I went and still kinda going through same situation just longer time involved I am a mother of 5 and my AH has been gone for months now. I am in the process of regaining myself and SOBERRECOVERY has been such a Blessing to me and the people here are so very kind. We are all here and have a ear for you to vent, you may not like some responses but understand we have all been there. Again my heart goes out to you and I wish you the best of luck. Know this is not your fault and you CANNOT control of fix her addiction. God Bless