View Single Post
Old 06-14-2011, 06:11 AM
  # 302 (permalink)  
MsPINKAcres
Living in a Pinkful Place

Good Tuesday Morning -

Amy - So Brit moved back home???? Praying for healing and that she really does well! Glad the dental work is done for you & praying that your mouth heals quickly!

If you would my friends - please keep Kaileigh's Dad in your thoughts and prayers - he like many of our A's - is WAY out there - pretty much living where ever he can beg a place to live, making it just how ever ~ and you know just how dangerous that can be.

Mr. Pink has been pretty quiet about it - but last nite he broke a little about him - said he does think about him - wonder if the phone call will be saying something has happened to him -

Last week, He and I were able to make a f2f meeting - it was wonderful - The meeting was on "acceptance". As always, the God of our Understanding knew exactly what we needed to hear!

Struggling with an issue with Kaileigh - as she is really going back to the "babytalk" and acting like a 4 yr old again - maybe it's because we were gone for a few weeks - but I have to say it is one of my pet peeves - I truly HATE baby talk. So far I have been able to control my frustrations with it - Just simply reminding her not to baby talk in a calm voice, but oh it's like nails on a chalk board for me.

She started it again on the way to the babysitter @ 4:30 this morning - I could feel myself getting so irritated - so I just stopped and said "Can I ask you something? Can you tell me why you baby talk?" She said "I don't know" I said "Ok, I'm not fussing at you, I was just asking if you had a certain reason why"

I thought maybe if I want her to act a little older - maybe I should treat her a little older right???? Makes my brain tired to try to keep up!! Somedays I think - I'm way to old for this??? bwah ha ha ha

We will see how it works!

AND my oldest daughter, Katrina turns 29 yrs old today - so yes - I am old! lol

Hope that each of you have a day filled with blessings of Grace & Gratitude!
PINK HUGS,
Rita