View Single Post
Old 06-14-2011, 05:57 AM
  # 52 (permalink)  
ProfessorFudger
The Winner Takes It All!!!!!

3 months is soon approaching with no beer, and considering it was 18 years without a missed day, I'm flying to the moon and back with how well its all going. Why oh why did I waste those years, I could have done so much more. I am relatively successful in my working life, and have a lovely family, and I know I have and had loads to give with my ideas, but jesus if I just didn't drink and was more focused god knows where I would be now.

I'm certianly not looking back, yes its happened, I can't change it, nor do I want to because having the bad things serves as a reminder to me and what I can now go on to achieve. I'm going back to the drawing board, starting a new approach, and learning a few skills along the way. I'm studying the COMPTIA A+ currently then will look at options.

I want to become the best I can be, and I want to look back in ten years time and say this is where it all began, right here, right now, and on a clear head. If in ten years I have doubled my salary I will have fulfilled my aim, but I will of course be looking to better that.

The future is bright, the future is Sober.