Old 06-12-2011, 02:24 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
FLsunshine

It was Sunny when i left... driven by emotions

I have been doing fairly good with detaching codie wise from my RAH but yesterday he spoke fairly rude to me when i was discussing getting my daughter a car. Today after work he was distant and went for a walk by himself. In a pity party moment of "why" doesnt he ask me to go and then focusing on the times he doesnt ask me to go anywhere and then throw around the idea of he prob doesnt even like me anymore, i got into my car and i was going somewhere too... to the everglades to fish where really no one should go alone especially a 5 foot women but hey me and my pity party was going regardless. After getting on the interstate i noticed a big ugly cloud that crossed the sky, So! i thought i will beat it! Onward! then the highway digital sign up ahead said severe storm approaching... ooo nnnnoooo... i got on another intersate instead of heading where i was going and i still had a mile or two before any exit i could use to get off and go back home... then it struck, such rain and hail so hard that NO ONE could see in front of them and the traffic came to a halt. I really didnt know if i could make it back home. I drove by someone that had slide off the interstate close to where i was. what if that was ME? it wasnt his hand that drove me there it was my own. I dealt with rain and flooded streets on my way home until i got close and to my surprise it had barely rained by my house... He was napping and barely noticed i was gone at all....